These are difficult times of uncertainty for everyone. It is important for you to know that we at Midwest Electric & Generator are here for you, your family, our employees, and community members. We have taken the lead to provide expedited installations, virtual estimates, and best practices for sanitation and work cleanliness. We have also enhanced our current policies to enforce safety and screening of our employees as well as our customers we work with.
Verified Customer and Technician Reporting
- Midwest Electric & Generator will continue to monitor every technician’s health status upon arriving at work, during work, after each job, and before leaving for the day.
- Midwest Electric & Generator will contact each customer prior to arrival to confirm a healthy status to protect you as well as our technicians.
- At no time will a customer or technician need to touch any screens or come within the 6-foot social boundary.
- We will offer completely no face-to-face contact installations.
Office & Vendor Changes
- Midwest Electric & Generator office staff will work remotely from their homes. Each employee will report their daily health check to Management
- Midwest Electric & Generator has cancelled on-site meetings with vendors and customers and has the technology in place for virtual meetings
- Vendors are not allowed inside Midwest Electric & Generator facilities without a prior call and health check.
- Technicians to have scheduled appointments for picking up supplies and materials from our facilities.
The following message is not to alarm you, but to inform you of real possibilities. Due to the impending supply chain issues, likely production and shipping of generator units will become critically slow. If you have a pending estimate, please place your order sooner than later so we can fulfill your need to protect your home and family. If you have not scheduled your generator estimate, please also do so as soon as possible.