|Yesterday, on Wednesday, March 25th, the Governor of Minnesota issued the “Stay at Home” order. Midwest Electric & Generator, Inc. has been designated an “Essential Critical Infrastructure” and will continue to work uninterrupted during this order.|
You will receive the same exceptional customer experience and reliable backup power services you deserve and expect.
We at Midwest have taken the following precautions to ensure the health, safety and best practices are provided to you, your family and our employees as we do our part to slow the spread of the coronavirus:
Increased Sanitation and Limited Office Traffic
- Our office is currently closed to the public and all deliveries are made with our warehouse personnel practicing social distancing which is completely isolated from any office staff.
- All surfaces and common areas are cleaned thoroughly twice per day along with increased sanitary devices such as hand sanitizers and disinfectant wipes available for all technicians and staff.
- Field technicians are stocked with extra cleaning supplies and equipment including masks and gloves on their vehicles, welcoming you with a wave and phone call from the outside of your home -as most of our work is outside.
Verified Customer and Technician Reporting
- Midwest Electric & Generator will continue to monitor every technician’s health status upon arriving at work, during work, after each job, and before leaving for the day.
- Midwest Electric & Generator will contact each customer prior to arrival to confirm a healthy status to protect you as well as our technicians.
- At no time will a customer or technician need to touch any screens or come within the 6-foot social boundary.
- We will offer completely no face-to-face contact installations.
Virtual Estimates via Zoom Meetings
- No stress! We will connect with you from your phone, tablet or computer to provide the best estimates for you to choose from.
- You do not have to be tech-savvy at all! We will walk you through the call. Midwest Electric & Generator can without any delay, get you the backup power you and your family need.
- To meet your needs, virtual estimates are available 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7:00AM – 9:00PM.
Fast & Professional Installations
- With the demand for residential and commercial standby generator systems on the rise, we are offering turn-key installations within days of ordering instead of weeks, for as long as the manufacturers can supply.
- It is of the utmost importance to provide real-time, instant communication regarding your generator installation process.
Our priority is, and will always be, the peace-of-mind and safety of our customers and employees. It is important more than ever to protect your home and family. We believe that by implementing these initiatives, we can help to keep you, your family, and our employees, safe during this time of unpredictability and uncertainty.
Thank you for your trust and cooperation as we all do our parts together to keep our communities safe!
Twin Cities 612-284-1550