Your home is one of the most valuable assets and safest places to protect your family. You wouldn’t let just anyone install the roof over your head, your security system, or the furnace to keep you warm would you? One of the biggest mistakes Twin Cities homeowners make is purchasing a standby generator unit from a big box store and trying to install it themselves or having that “one good friend” that “one time” who did “some wiring” in their home a time or two before. We at Midwest Electric and Generator have heard numerous nightmare stories where all could have been prevented by contacting our trained and skilled generator professionals for the generator purchase and installation. Leave the work of the proper load sizing, brand selection, accessories, fuel supply installation, and transfer switch and wiring schematics to Midwest Electric and Generator, we do it multiple times a day!
What to consider when choosing a standby generator installation company:
- Keep It Local!
- Midwest Electric and Generator proudly serves the state of Minnesota with offices in the Twin Cities, Metro, Northern Minnesota, Wisconsin, and North Dakota.
- Brand Knowledge and Options
- Licensed, Skilled, Trained and Certified Professionals
- With over 25 years of automatic standby generator installation, Midwest Electric and Generator have built relationships with our customers that stand the test of time. Our commitment to your needs lies at the heart of our company and is what separates us from other dealers.
- All of the employees at Midwest Electric and Generator are background checked, drug tested, professionally trained, certified, and licensed to take care of all your power needs.
- What are actual customers saying?
- “You installed our generator a couple of years ago here in Lake Elmo. Bob is confined to a wheelchair due to a stroke. We use an electric lift to go in and out of our home. Without the generator, we would be trapped inside during an emergency such as a fire. We couldn’t even get into the garage when we came home because we have an electric garage door opener, too. We didn’t realize we even wanted or needed a generator until one day we had to miss a very important Board meeting because we didn’t have power to get out of the house or to open the garage door.” -Bob H.
- “Great experience with these guys. They came out quickly to quote the job and had very reasonable pricing. They were able to come out not long after and take care of the work. They were able to install a sub-panel in my mechanical room and do a very challenging feeder install through my finished basement ceiling. The electricians who did the work were very polite and professional and did a terrific job. I would certainly give them my business again and I highly recommend these guys.” -Ross D.
- “Midwest Electric & Generator, Inc. installed our new Generac generator yesterday. They did a great job. They were polite, considerate & everything was cleaned up and put back in place when the install was done. They answered all of our questions and made sure we understood everything about our new generator before they left. My wife and I are very pleased – not just with the installation, but with everyone we have dealt with at Midwest Electric.” -James L.
There are numerous items to consider before purchasing a backup power solution, but our team of generator experts are happy to explore the appropriate options with you – just give us a call at 612-284-1550 or chat us LIVE from our website: www.MidwestGenerators.com