Midwest Electric and Generator will continue to provide professional standby generator estimates and installations during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Providing reliable, emergency backup power for life-safety and other critical circuits homeowners desperately need right now while keeping customers, employees and technicians safe.
These are difficult times of uncertainty for everyone. It is important for you to know that we at Midwest Electric & Generator are here for you, your family, our employees, and community members. We have taken the lead to provide expeditated installations, virtual estimates, and best practices for sanitation and work cleanliness. We have also enhanced our current policies to enforce safety and screening of our employees as well as our customers we work with.
This message is not to alarm you but to inform you of real possibilities
Due to the impending supply chain issues, likely production and shipping of generator units will become critically slow. If you have a pending estimate, please place your order sooner than later so we can fulfill your need to protect your home and family. If you have not scheduled your generator estimate, please also do so as soon as possible
Here are some ways we want to help:
MIDWEST ELECTRIC & GENERATOR VIRTUAL ESTIMATES VIA ZOOM MEETING
- Call, text, or email to schedule your free virtual estimate!
- Virtual estimates available 7:00AM to 9:00PM (CST), 7 DAYS A WEEK.
- Estimates typically take about 40 minutes to complete, and approvals can be done online
SPECIAL FINANCING OPTIONS EXTENDED
- We understand these are trying times for most homeowners, so we have extended the 18-months, 0% same as cash, or the 5.99% financing promotions through Wednesday, April 15th, 2020. *Terms and conditions apply.
- Take advantage of this offer and your payments could be less than $100 per month!
NO CREDIT CARD FEE
- We are waiving the 3% credit card fee on all purchases through Wednesday, April 15th, 2020.
VERIFIED CUSTOMER & TECHNICIAN REPORTING
- Midwest Electric & Generator will continue to monitor every technician’s health status upon arriving at work, during work, after each job, and before leaving for the day.
- Midwest Electric & Generator will contact each customer prior to arrival to confirm a healthy status to protect you as well as our technicians.
- At no time will a customer or technician need to touch any screens or come within the 6-foot social boundary, and additionally offering complete no face-to-face contact installations.
FAST & PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATIONS
- With the demand of residential and commercial standby generator systems on the rise, we are offering turn-key installations within DAYS of ordering instead of weeks, for as long as the manufacturers can supply.
- It is of the utmost importance to provide real-time, instant communication regarding your generator installation process.
Our priority is, and will always be, the peace-of-mind and safety of our customers and employees. It is important more than ever to protect your home and family. We believe that by implementing these initiatives, we can help to keep you, your family, and our employees, safe during this time of unpredictability and uncertainty of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Midwest Electric & Generator also provides service, repair, maintenance and monitoring for all standby generators. Our dedication to the industry is what separates us from the rest. Midwest is the only Premier Dealer within the five-state area! Proudly serving the Twin Cities, Metro, Duluth, Brainerd, Rochester, North Dakota, and Wisconsin regions, we are your generator experts.
TWIN CITIES 612-284-1550
#TrustTheExperts #Generac #Kohler #BriggsAndStratton #AutomaticStandby #BackUpPower #WholeHomeGenerator #AutomaticGenerator #NeverFeelPowerless #MidwestGenerator #GeneratorInstallation #GeneratorEstiamte #VirtualEstimates #COVID19